The non-traditional learning program involves instructional staff and family collaboration to improve students’ functional living skills as well as their social, emotional, and relationship development skills using guided participation and community-based learning activities.
This program develops:
- motivation and an ability to share experiences with others
- flexible creative thinking and problem solving
- communicating feelings and meaning
- integration of parts to focus on the whole
- self-awareness and adaptable social behavior
We invite you to make an appointment to tour the Switzer Learning Center campus to see our work in person.